These release notes contain an overview of new features, improvements and bugfixes as they are deployed. If you are a Maps API customer you will be informed when new release notes are available. Please make sure to inform those who have implemented the API about these release notes as they may contain technical details about extended or new features.
Release September 2019¶
- MapsAPI : After viewer duplication, the outline (Dossiergrens) of the duplicated viewer now uses the correct styling.
- ProductAPI: While creating a Product API application, ‘slottekst’ can now be empty
Release August 2019¶
Release July 2019¶
- Outline as layer
The Outline (Dossiergrens) is now displayed as a layer in the viewer. The benefits of this is that it can be treated as a regular layer. The layer can be turned on/off. The layer can be sorted. The layer can be printed to pdf.
The outline now gives you the surface measurements in meters squared when clicked.
Existing viewers have automatically been updated to the new standard. We are not expecting this to have any issues, and although thoroughly tested, it could be that you may encounter an issue. Should this be the case than please contact us.
Viewers that are automatically created by API calls should not be affected by this change.
Release June 2019¶
- Improved Data Api Speed
- Multiple mobile improvements
- Changed Data Api documentation
- New Features
- Added set_feature call
- Added new product “Maatvoering Perceel”
Release May 2019¶
- Layers loading correctly again in IE11
- After use of ‘free selection’ button in Outline editor in IE11 mouse is no longer affected
- Web Map Service layers loading correctly again
- Outline editor starts with button ‘free selection’ activated
- Help texts for toolbar buttons in Outline editor
- Saving drawed outline shows progress indicator
- New Features
- Zooming further out in viewer outside the drawed outline up to the level of the country
- Dynamically print only the activated layers
- Data API
- With this release we are also launching our Data Api. You will be able to access our data directly with an address, perceel or geometry. You can daisy-chain several calls together to enrich you viewer or you own database. - additionally we are launching our webhook. In the future long process will be making use of the webhook, moving the proccesses to the background to ensuring a smooth, fast interaction. The webhook also makes it possible to be more responsive with the viewer/editors of maps-api. For now this functionality is available for the outline-editor (dossiergrens editor). When someone saves an outline geometry a webhook call can be placed notifying your site/app of the change. You can use this information to in combination of both Maps & Data Api to gather the necessary data and geometries.
- If you want to start using our Data Api please contact us.
Release April 2019¶
Release Februari 2019¶
- Click & drag behaviour viewer on mobile devices
- Click detection improved on lines
- Application SLD no longer affects styling outline or referred outline layers
- Removing all outlines in editor and saving will revert viewer back to default settings
- API call set_outline has improved validation
- Improved API logging
- Snaptool can be toggled on/off in both Editor and viewer
- Embedded viewer has been removed from viewer page to improve loadingtimes
- New Features
The show_layer variable in the create/update layer calls will replace the query string variable visible_layers in time. If you are currently loading your viewer(s) with visible_layers=0 it is advised to update the layers with a show_layer=false
visible_layers will be supported until august 2019
Release Januari 2019¶
- Removing vector layer containing shape with .sld file gives error
- Planviewer Dashboard: display viewer name in editing proxy layers
- Print to PDF in API viewer gave 504 error.
- Uploading large shape files gave 504 error
- Minor layout fix API editor
- Export CSV including geometry exports full geometry.
- Feature information display improvements
- New Features
- Create viewer outline by API call
- Filter displayed feature information per layer by API call
- Load API viewer with all layers visible/hidden
- Load API viewer with layer list visible/hidden
- Get Legend for Vector Layer
- Display surface measurement of geometries in Vector Layers in API viewer