Server calls are calls made by your server to planviewer.nl.
- List the layers in a viewer
- Sort the layers in a viewer
- Create a new layer for a viewer
- Upload a new vector layer for a viewer
- Get a layer’s details
- Update a layer’s details
- Delete a layer
- Get the feature data for a vector layer
- Upload the SLD for a vector layer
- Remove the SLD for a vector layer
- Check if a vector layer SLD exists
- Upload new data for an existing vector layer
- Field mappings
Create a Planviewer API access key, and for all requests in this section provide the user and password as HTTP basic auth parameters. For more information on this read the general API Access Keys section.